Friday, December 17, 2010

guess what??

I AM IN LOVE! 
well this is totally2 weird 4 me. u know star is a star, a flower, bla bla bla said JEWEL.. i dont know that this is gonna be fun or not… flying kiss just makes me wonder, how much i want it, and i am not try to b cool about it. hehehe
some people said that u r lucky if you in love more than 1. but i only have one, and it was pretty intense. adriana lima, i love you, alessandra embrosio, i miss your smile, karolina kurkova, u r beautiful in any way, girls, u r gorgeous . :P
i’m still single by the way :D
well. this evening i went to the beach. 10 minutes away from my house. one of the most beautiful sunset i ever seen so far in this semester break. hah b4 i go to the beach, i chatting with hada, can’t stop laughing. ” she is drop it like its hot” dari dapur ke ruang tamu~
get back to the beach story„ i was thinking about “E.N” the winds r very lovely.. i wish my camera was there and she was there too u know.but my d90 is with my brother, he borrowed from me. It could be nice~~ so whatever! im not gonna make it, she has a boyfriend. being her friend is quite enough! hahaha she is “cocky- sengal, lovely, tall, intelligent, sweet sour, long hair, funny a little bit, most of all i guess.
so 6:50 pm i got back my house. but b4 that i went to ah kim store to buy the 100 plus water and some cookies. im gonna be starving tonight watching supernatural season 5 non stop. andthe 100+ is for my throat.. hahaha i did the lips singing every night, so my throat is kindda hurt a little bit. and chatting with my friends on ym until 4, 5 am just drive me crazy. hahaha hada said it is my gf that i chatting with. o hell…… no?yes?i don’t know. bhahahaha
lastly guys, sorry 4 my grammar and all that. im suck at this. :) andda„ i try to taking my own picture by using this lappy, but it seems like my camera doesn’t work.. so i use my cell phone… 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...