Thursday, December 23, 2010

GOLDS AND GOALS!

2 days i am not posting anything here.
ahhh kinda in a bad mood yaw. n now i am back. but not normal yet.
GOLD and GOAL ONE
i just checked my schedule for next semester.. uuuuuu it seems like i cant messing around guys. the subject,
it is not that many but, the credit hour. grrr i have to reach the gold to get high mark for those subject. or not,
i just gonna be the regular student with same result. so what nigga gonna say is HELL NO. so am i.
i think, naa i don't think, i have to be serious about this. never get DL 4 past 3 semester. just
the same result. 3.33,3.2,and 3.2.
not gonna be like this anymore. could be better.
u can laugh at me but, I've set my mind.no turning back. fast foward is left.

GOLD and GOAL TWO
is it true that when someone tried to be nice with you that's mean he or she is
about to take you down.?
i mean like u know, i have a huge fight with this person, and one day that person buzz me on facebook after 2 weeks we're not spoken to each other. ahaha ok let me tell you who is that person is. 
a girl. done. IDK she seems to be so cool and kept stalking me. and she doesn't even know 
that i know she is.
so it might be related with some one else. yeah 4 sure. she just
can't standing straight without a guy. might break her ankle or somethin. hahaha
and run away because of love. ahaha its ok but i think she should stop
pretending. and blaming me.

GOLD and GOAL THREE
I would like to say, i am going crazy with my self. gahahaha
so thats it.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...