Sunday, April 3, 2011

sexay~!

HYE HYE HYE... I AM AT MY HOMETOWN RIGHT NOW... AND WILL GO BACK TO SHAH ALAM AROUND 8 PM TONIGHT.... .....  actually i just wake up from sleep so my head feels so sexy and idk why.. ahahaha! for some reason my photoshop din't workout even after formatted my computer... well i have an ass sign men(assignments) to do! but hay. my megazine assignment is done! :) it is not that hard to finish that assignment.. so i haven't finished  my calender assignment yet because i wanna do some special effects on it by using photoshop but my photoshop is like a s!@#@!t.. eehehe its ok.. i have a good time tonight, i can finish it all :)
every night and day when i am at my hometown, i kept thinking about "you". you are ma life.... ecewah! ahaaha being so romeo right now.... well talking about romeo, i am thinking about a guy that is so loser... he is short and useless.. thats it... i am waiting a time that is right so i can punch him on his fucking Chinese face just because he is being such a jerk to my girl friend. i mean a real jerk. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...