Wednesday, April 27, 2011

SEASON 4 EPISODE 86..~!

SEASON 4 EPISODE 86

this is the first time in my life that my mind is so weird.. AHAHA
like seriously im not thinking.. i do thinking about other people, but im thinking about ma self a lot. hah! never felt like this before. the most interesting is, i just bend so much more real about myself when im talking to myself. urrrgggghhhh... (hungry for McD right now).... drama all day long is not necessary i guest. well i pee 8 times today and idk y.. ahahaha its too much! sick to go to toilet a lot.. well i love to go to toilet if im at my faculty.... to smoke actually! AHAHAHAHAH pon bolleh~~! 

                                   nice shot barrack! yohooo

seems like I've found almost all of the pieces of my self. but im still weird, why the hell im feeling so empty?

 is it cause my mom did call me this morning from makkah? 
or is it too much thing to think about? 
or is it cause i don't know when i will go back to my hometown?
or is it cause i don't have a girlfriend? huge possibility!
or is it cause im hometown sick? missing my friends?
or is it cause my sister din't gave me a lot of money to stay alife?
or is it about print costing final paper?
or is it cause i watched !@$% last night? well my room is empty.
or is it about im jealous with other people that have a gf/bf? milo already have a boyfriend and broke our promise.
or is it cause im thinking too much!??? huge possibility!!!
or is it cause im not praying to allah? HAH?!!!!!

im can say that i lost another pieces of my self... its ok. im still standing strong. just my head, full of dandruff. AHAHAHAHAA

FRIENDSHIP
money comes and go
car come and go
couple come and go
opportunity come and go
friends come and go but, 
those 2 people.... malaysia... is hard for me to not to think about them..
"LIST OF IRREPLACEABLE"

and some of the other that is most.... i just show the most... 


p/s I THINK THIS IS THE BEST POST THAT I EVER DID... CAUSE IT MEANS A LOT. POYO POYO POYO

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...