Friday, April 15, 2011

motor motor motor~!

motorcyle ....
1. hit a side mirror of a car at the traffic light..i did this a lot actually..

2. problem with the tyre at section 18 after bowling
oh... tq to the abang ajaib cause help me out with aiman that time. :)

3. out of fuel in the fucking hot day.. twice. one on friday, and the other one.. i dont remember but its on ma way    to syaid. yeah yeah fucking shit fuel meter.

4. i ran away from police... and then hit carrera car... and again... run away... and after that me and twinkle laughed so hard, and absolutely terrified after that. i have to paid about 2k if i decided to stop and apologize with that guy in the car. so hell no we gonna stop.

5. then, this one nobody knows.... i'll tell you guys

6. last night, twinkle hit suzuki swif and she is just fine! just fine! :)

7. and today.... a waja car, hit me, and i fell, then my motor just reall love me and can't let me go.. then fell along with me... yea yeah... its hurt so bad at the beginning, after an hour something like that, ma shoulder getting better but my hips... just freaking sick. the hardest part is when i wanna get up after laid on ma bed. but i have to push the muscle so it will getting better.. i better moving than sit back and enjoy the fucking sick moment of ma day... it is just so funny cause once i am ok, and suddenly i am injured... not so bad this year compared to the " paip" stuff. so im fine.. i decided to tell ma family about what happened tonight and yes... my mom so worried about me, and ma sisters laughed at me so badly and said, eyes on the road and a car.. i think you just look at the road" but they said that in malay. 

8. yeas yeas yeas! unforgetable!!!! my feet, i mean ma leg! the exzos! omg! its really hurt.


sorry for the terrible grammar.... head spinning line tornado if motorcycle 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...