Wednesday, July 20, 2011

YET I AM STILL~

hai yaal.. sup? i mean what's up hahahahaha my mid term holiday is kinda relax... its almost over but yet, i am not satisfied with this free time.. always have a lot of drama going on. then how i reacted with it? im just laughed so much as i can by watching a lotta lotta movie, mtv drama and pool. yes pool. + i gotta this fever that is just ruined my days a bit but i am fine. yes do not forget, my national geographic n solar system documentaries.. nerd right??? hahaha a little nerdy mood nerver hurt anybody~ :) 

do you guys remember when i said that i am losing my self??? yet i am still.. so confusing. this is not about my orientation. of course i am straight. just still stay single! aq rasa x ada org tnye pon aq straight ke x kat sini hahahahaha the most wondering thing right now is am i found the right people in my life?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...