Thursday, July 14, 2011

THE WAKE UP CALL

i guest this blog is not dead, its just coma for a few weeks. hahahaha well i think im just got the wake up call. call for what? call for me to go to the next level! haaaa that's what i wanted. im just so chill even when im broke, i am chiller when im rich. HAHAHAHA haaa that's one of the examples my next level. want another? i don't know but im feeling better when i looked in the mirror. hahahahaha this is not about how i looks like, his is about me. oh ok, mid term break is coming, tomorrow is the last day of the fucking classes then im free, i can go anywhere that i wanted, have some rest. no assignments (this is just my dream.. as long as imma student, assignment is my soul, so i will do my assignments like usual). 

people, i noticed that facebook getting worst than ever right? cause the IM, just annoyed me so badly, its look so weird.. that's the only problem left. ahahaha and, last two days, my friend asked me about who's my crush is? well i bet you know who.. hihihi so i don't wanna say anything, i see her everyday so i better keep my mouth shut (like seriously, nobody knew about this). when we talk about someone special, what does it means to you? i mean other than family. it can be your friends, lover, or ex-special someone. i don't find the answer of this, i do appreciated it but in a different kind of ways.... "stone does sink in the water, ball just kept floating and heading no where...." woooaahhhhh that's my own quotes!!!!! imma legend! livvviiiing legend HAHAHA 




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...