Monday, June 6, 2011

"friends" friends~!



stole my happy, made my cry
Took the lonely and took me for a ride
And I wanna undo it
had my mind, now I want it back
I'm starting to see everything you guys lack
friends, you guys blew it
 put me through it



And I never say your name, and I never will
And all your things, well I threw 'em in the trash
And I'm not even sad
Now you guys only have yourself to blame
For playing all those stupid games
You guys always gonna be the same
you all never change



want my future?
hell no, can't have it
I'm still trying to erase you guys from my past
I need you and you gone so fast


Oh, maybe next time they'll think before they cheat...


you wanted to hide your "privacy" i give you now.
you wanted to keep it secret, go on.
you wanted to use me for your own priority, its over.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...