Wednesday, March 9, 2011

WELL ADDICTED~!

some people said that things can be so addictive.. and yes i admit it.
ahahaha
i have so much fun when i addicted to things that i did.
play pool just makes me more focus with what i wanna shoot.
must have ciggy in ma bag and pocket just makes me wonder that how the hell 
i can be long live.
singing a love song when i riding my bike just makes me feel so sweet.
dancing like a madman when nobody's homes is so funny,
think about illuminati is so annoying 4 me but addictive,
punch people on their shoulder 4 no reason makes me feel so guilty but i still did it.
think about useless people for me makes me wanna get into madhouse.

having a slumber friends just makes me feel so blessed.
could you against friends like that? hell no.

now,
i wanna call ma twin tower to wish their b'day 
c ya

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...