Wednesday, March 23, 2011

CRAZY IN LOVE~!

mmmm i gotta say something, ehehehehe
btw, feels good to be back!!!
mmmm i had a crushed with so many girl lately.. keh keh keh

FIRST
this girl, she is a bit curvier than the other crushed i had.haaaa she have a beautiful eyes btw.
her mind just blew me away, open minded and i can say shes know how to be mature, and do sexy!
ahahahahahaha a bit social, but know how 2 handle herself. 
shes asked me about her hair(read this dialog down here)

she: do you like ma hair?
me: yeah, looks so cool. and sexy btw.(she is so beautiful that time! like, for real!)
she: sexy? errgghh i don't wanna b 2 sexy! i thought this is fine n not sexy..
me: its hard for you being sexy?
she: yeah its sucks!
me: well thats your whole thing anyway...
she: ok.. so ..... wanna hang out with me tomorrow?
me: oh? really?...........

SECOND
the other one is so cool... all time favorite!
since i was 18.. yeah yeah yeah...
this girl getting a bit more conservative than this before and i like this changes. 
independent girl, tall, open minded, mature mind, funny even when she is not talking, 
but, a bit bossy, flirty is her job, full of power... can i handle it? kah kah kah


THIRD
vary vary(very) powerful.... no comment 


NUMBER 4
just like number 1 but
from LA, to INDONESIA, 
SINGAPORE to MALAYSIA
BACK TO INDONESIA
AUSTRALIA TO UK
STRAIGHT TO NEW YORK
totally never gonna b my girlfriend... to wealthy 


NUMBER 5
freaks me out. she is in love with me maybe. :/ no comment


mmmmmm
i gotta say something...
U GUYS JUST GOT PUNKED!
KEHKEHKEHKEH
ALL THOSE TEXT UP HERE IS JUST MY IDEA
WHY??? CAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA TO TALK ABOUT. :)








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nampak bebeno mike tu gay..hahaha!!

AZHA-LARH MOHAMAD said...

mike? mane?

AZHA-LARH MOHAMAD said...

ekekekekekeke perempuan sangat2 diperlukan
:P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...