Saturday, January 1, 2011

CONFIDENTIAL!

yo yo what dup yaw malaysia, and around the world.
I gathered you guys in here is for a top secret meeting.
this is me azhar n i got to tell u guys somethin',
ok
yo check this out! 
i got a plan baby! i got a plan!
huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
pretty nervous to do this but i'm ready.
i'm ready, all the preparation, 
i'm ready to go.
here, 

i........
ho our god~! i just can't tell u guys. i'm sorry.
i'm sorry. but the plan is pretty fantastic, 
padda,padda, padda,
don't get so exited than me.
my mom gave me this freaky fly amazzzzzing idea on how i
opps sorry i can't tell ya... 
this is the "show" of ma own baybeh!
top secret!
top of the world~ 
but i do't need the CIA, FBI, CSI, what else?

nobody knows except me and my mom
for...

why the hell i said this is top secret yaw! i told ya here about this. erghhh
ok switch!
the runner up for the top secret only! :)

actually there is no plan... i'm just messing around with you guys to
think what m i not thinking! 
ahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
well have a nice weekend! and also new yer, and also, new semester yaw.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...