Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 IS HERE!

first of all i just wanna say that

every time is a first time 4 me, every 'new year' people make a wish list like celebrating christmas and in 2nd january of the new year it is just the same like december 31 last year.. common,lets just celebrate the new year eve and stop writing the list that is probably just a list to look at


stop doing d ya d ya d ya
just go with the flow with mature mind and not the underage thinking. :)

the nominees for the worst day of mine in 2010 are..

1. my knee and head injured so bad.. blood everywhere that time.
2. i lost my trust to people just like that. 
3. i am homeless for a while at shah alam. ngee that is probably the most peculiar 
moment in my life.
4. stressed all the time. :)
and the winner are " i lost my trust to people just like that".. congratulation hahaha

don't worry things happened, and it is gone start from IDK. :P but i am fine.

the nominees for the best day of my life are....

1. i got my d90.
2. i have my own two best buddy at shah alam and also 2 in my hometown.
3. got my own land in my hometown, my family gave it to me. in ma own name. :)
4. motivated my self to be strong. nghahahahaha
5. did a lot of stuff! nagahahaha
and the winner are..... all! sheeehaaaaa! congratulation!! :P











































tata 2010. it could be better in every way!every minutes, every word, every look.  :D

i just realized that i am grown up in 12 months! i look different grrr
what about 2011? we'll c

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...