Tuesday, May 10, 2011

sun powers~!

let the sun illuminate the word that you could not fine...
feels like a summer everywhere... i thought this is happens only at my hometown... but in the middle of the night, it is so cold till i almost pee under my pants when i was asleep.  i read something about sun flares from nasa... ok i don't wanna talk about this, to many people i've been told about this. HAHAHAHAHA! but my mom told me that MAKKAH is loking so hot but its cold.... and i can see it on her face, her skin colour doesn't get tanned at all.. 

   uuuuuuuu but if i go outside of my house after ten minutes, uuuu charls i got to tell ya my skin gonna looks like when mariah carey get married with kanye west and then they've got a baby boy and that baby boy is me! ahaha very dark,,, and skin cancer is also on my way too if i stay outside too long. hmmm

  at least it is like a summer over here in malaysia right! ahaha and it is also semester break. :) ohhh this is so USA right now. and and if you wanna know that this "summer" i've been a very very bad boy... AHAHAHA i'll tell ya later... so now i've got to go to shower.. sweats all over my body :)

and when it is a sunset time, everything looks so peacefully 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...